Blood Orange Negroni Cocktail - Rosemary No. 3
Yield 1 drink
Absolutely delicious shaken negroni cocktail recipe with sweet, sour and bitter flavors, and a delicious foamy top. Try this rosemary-scented blood orange negroni!
- 1 egg white
- 1 sprig rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 thin slice blood orange or juice orange
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon superfine sugar
- Juice of 1 blood orange or juice orange
- 2 ounces Aperol or Campari
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- Whisk the egg white in a bowl until very it turns very foamy and opaque.
- Muddle the rosemary, blood orange, lemon juice and sugar in a cocktail shaker to crush and release their fragrance.
- Add crushed ice to the shaker along with the egg white and the rest of the ingredients; cover and shake vigorously for up to 5 minutes – or as long as your arm can take.
- Strain into a cocktail glass; garnish with a rosemary sprig.
Recipe by Familystyle Food at https://familystylefood.com/rosemary-no-3-blood-orange-negroni/